Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Holiday Inn London-Elstree M25, Jct.23 in Borehamwood, you'll be in the suburbs and 10 minutes by car from The Galleria. This 4-star hotel is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Wembley Stadium and 9 mi (14.4 km) from SSE Arena, Wembley.
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite to eat at O Sullivans Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Borehamwood? This hotel has facilities measuring 8452 square feet (761 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- Children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10 and GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5 per night (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas