Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington in London (Kensington), you'll be close to Natural History Museum and Buckingham Palace. This 4-star hotel is close to Big Ben and Chinatown.
Make yourself at home in one of the 610 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include wedding services and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy Indian cuisine at Bombay Brasserie, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Please note: The cost of an extra bed does not include breakfast. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 37 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge