Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
The Waldorf Hilton, London is centrally located in London, a 4-minute walk from Covent Garden Market and 10 minutes by foot from Trafalgar Square. This 4-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from The British Museum and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Big Ben.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 298 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Strand - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Aldwych Theatre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lyceum Theatre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Covent Garden Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
London Coliseum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
St. Martin-in-the-Fields - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Trafalgar Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Nelson's Column - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Oxford Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The British Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Southbank Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Royal National Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Leicester Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 16 km / 10 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 52.4 km / 32.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Waldorf Hilton, London is London (LCY-London City).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available