With a stay at The Rembrandt, you'll be centrally located in London, steps from Victoria and Albert Museum and 5 minutes by foot from Natural History Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Imperial College London and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Harrods.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 194 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Additional amenities at this Edwardian hotel include a fireplace in the lobby and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Palette Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 522 square feet (48.5 square meters), including a conference center.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Victoria and Albert Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Natural History Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Science Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Imperial College London - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Harrods - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hyde Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kensington Gardens - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Albert Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kensington High Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Saatchi Gallery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Piccadilly - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Green Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kensington Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Park Lane - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Queensway - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 88.2 km / 54.8 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 17.7 km / 11 mi
The preferred airport for The Rembrandt is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Children are allowed in the pool from 9 AM-6 PM Monday to Friday and must be accompanied by an adult.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours will receive an email with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 35 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 60
- Pool fee: GBP 10 per day
- Spa fee: GBP 10 per day
- Facilities fee: GBP 10 per person, per day and includes use of: sauna; spa tub; spa; swimming pool; fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of meeting rooms - 6
- -Conference space size (feet) - 522
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Conference space size (meters) - 48.5
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available