With a stay at Kanazawa Chaya, you'll be centrally located in Kanazawa, a 1-minute drive from Omicho Market and 6 minutes from Kanazawa Castle. This ryokan is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Kenrokuen Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include wedding services and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Kappou Tsuzumi serving guests of Kanazawa Chaya. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ishikawa Ongakudo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Motenashi Dome - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Omicho Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Izumi Kyoka Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ashigaru Shiryokan Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kazuemachi - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Nomura Samurai House - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kanazawa Phonograph Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nagamachi Yuzen Kan - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ishikawa Confectionery Culture Centre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Oyama Shrine - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nomura Samurai House & Garden - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kanazawa Kutani Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shinise Memorial Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ohi Pottery Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Komatsu Airport (KMQ) - 32.6 km / 20.2 mi
Toyama Airport (TOY) - 62.5 km / 38.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Additional fees may apply to children for items such as extra bedding and meals.
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
- Destination fee: JPY 200 per person, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa services on site
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)