With a stay at Bs Rosales Hotel And Suites in Bogotá (Financial District), you'll be a 3-minute drive from Andino Commercial Center and 9 minutes from Gold Museum. This 4-star hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Park 93 and 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Monserrate.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Colombia Stock Exchange - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Av. Chile Shopping Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Monserrate Hills - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
High Technology Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Unilago Shopping Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Atlantis Plaza Shopping Mall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Andino Commercial Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
El Retiro Shopping Centre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Rockefeller Casino - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Clinica del Country - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
St. Thomas University - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Great Wall - Indoor Climbing Gym - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Embassy of France - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Embassy of Spain - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Virrey Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Bs Rosales Hotel And Suites is El Dorado Intl. Airport (BOG) - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: COP 25000 for adults and COP 25000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 61880 per person (roundtrip)
- Facilities fee: COP 7500 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Full-service spa
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no