Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld in Orlando, you'll be in the entertainment district, within a 15-minute walk of SeaWorld® Orlando and Aquatica. This 4-star resort is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Discovery Cove and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Pointe Orlando.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 781 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a complimentary water park, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Tradewinds Restaurant, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
SeaWorld® Orlando - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Aquatica - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Discovery Cove - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Orange County Convention Center - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Pointe Orlando - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Wonderworks - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
The Wheel at ICON Park™ - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Madame Tussauds - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Ripley's Believe It or Not - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Little Lake Bryan - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Pirate's Dinner Adventure - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway) - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.) - 65 km / 40.4 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld is Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.75 per accommodation, per night
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free pool cabanas
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free water park access
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Local Expert Concierge
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Beach towels
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available