Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mokuren in Yufuin (Yufuin Onsen), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Bussanji Temple and 6 minutes by foot from Sueda Art Gallery. This ryokan is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Kinrin Lake and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Showa Retro Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PMThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. This property reserves the right to refuse service animals under certain circumstances. If you wish to travel with a service animal please contact the property in advance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free train station pickup
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage