With a stay at Hotel Nogai, you'll be centrally located in Kazan, a 7-minute walk from Kazan State University and 11 minutes by foot from Central Market. This family-friendly hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Central Stadium and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Kazan Kremlin.Rooms
Stay in one of 167 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include safes, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite at Elephant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Kazan? This hotel has 1076 square feet (100 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kazan Academic Russian Bolshoi Drama Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kazan State Theater of Young Spectators - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Peter and Paul Cathedral - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
House Ushkova - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Leninsky Garden - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kazan Federal University - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kazan State University - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Anatomical Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bauman Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chornoye Ozero - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Soviet Lifestyle Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Tatar State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Koltso - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Nogai is Kazan (KZN-Kazan Intl.) - 26.8 km / 16.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 500 for adults and RUB 200 for children (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: RUB 250 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Spa services on site
- -Children's club (free)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 100
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Secured parking
- -Covered parking