When you stay at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando East/UCF Area in Orlando, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of University of Central Florida (UCF) and CFE Arena. This family-friendly hotel is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Full Sail University and 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Rollins College.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch Smart televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and barbecue grills.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Matthews University - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
University of Central Florida Art Gallery - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Central Florida Research Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
University of Central Florida (UCF) - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
CFE Arena - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Spectrum Stadium - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Florida Technical College - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Congo River Golf - East Orlando - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Waterford Lakes Town Center - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Full Sail University - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Red Bug Lake Park - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Albin Polasek Museum and Sculpture Gardens - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Rollins College - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Kraft Azalea Gardens - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Morse Museum of American Art - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.) - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway) - 58.1 km / 36.1 mi
The preferred airport for TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando East/UCF Area is Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 56.25 per accommodation, per day (maximum USD 106.50 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Food and water bowls