Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Pousada Atlântico Centro places you in the heart of Fortaleza, steps from Ponte dos Ingleses and Monsignor Tabosa Avenue. This pousada is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Castelao Stadium and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Dragao do Mar Art and Culture Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property does not have hot water. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: BRL 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 40.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance