With a stay at Residenza Rivo Alto in Venice (San Marco), you'll be steps from Grand Canal and Rialto Bridge. This guesthouse is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from St. Mark's Square and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from St. Mark's Basilica.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Take advantage of the guesthouse's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Teatro Malibran - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Cassiano - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fortuny Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ca' D'Oro Waterbus - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Residenza Rivo Alto is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no