With a stay at Kyoto Uraraka Guest House, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, within a 5-minute drive of Nijō Castle and Kyoto Imperial Palace. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Nishiki Market and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mikane Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Seimei-Jinja Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kitano Tenmangū - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kyoto University - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Honnoji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Doshisha University - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Pontocho - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Kawaramachi - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 101.8 km / 63.3 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 46.7 km / 29 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Uraraka Guest House is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 8 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000.00 per night
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser