Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kyoto Uraraka Guest House, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, within a 5-minute drive of Kyoto Imperial Palace and Nijō Castle. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Nishiki Market and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nijō Castle - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Seimei Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nishijin Textile Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kitano Tenmangū - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Funaoka Thermal Bath - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Honnoji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Teramachi Street - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Doshisha University - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 51.4 km / 31.9 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.8 km / 63.3 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Uraraka Guest House is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 8 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 29
- -Year Built - 1986
- -Luggage storage