Kyoto Uraraka Guest House
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kyoto Uraraka Guest House, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, a 4-minute drive from Nijo Castle and 6 minutes from Kyoto Imperial Palace. This hotel is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Heian Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) and rollaway. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 8 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000.00 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)