A stay at The Roseate Villa Bath places you in the heart of Bath, within a 10-minute walk of Bath Abbey and Theatre Royal Bath. This 5-star guesthouse is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Roman Baths and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Thermae Bath Spa.Rooms
Stay in one of 21 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pulteney Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Victoria Art Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
The Holburne Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Recreation Ground - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bath Central Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Guildhall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Milsom Quarter - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bath Abbey - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sydney Gardens - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Parade Gardens - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Theatre Royal Bath - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Sally Lunn's - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Roman Baths - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Thermae Bath Spa - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Jane Austen Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Roseate Villa Bath is Bristol Intl. Airport (BRS) - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Reception hall
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Food and water bowls