El Claustro Hotel House
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at El Claustro Hotel House places you in the heart of Cartagena, within a 10-minute walk of Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from San Felipe de Barajas Castle and 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Jaime Moron Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: 19 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Water dispenser