Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Nagomiyado Towa is within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Kyoto Aquarium. This ryokan is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Kawaramachi and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Costume Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Toji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kawaramachi - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 96.4 km / 59.9 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 48 km / 29.8 mi
The preferred airport for Nagomiyado Towa is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage