Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Hakodate Royal in Hakodate, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Morning Market and 6 minutes by foot from Hakodate City Office. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ekini Fish Market and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Hakodate Seikan Renrakusen Memorial Museum Mashumaru.
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy sushi at Kitamaesen, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Hakodate? This hotel has 9667 square feet (898.1 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1700 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 800 per day
- Valet parking fee: JPY 800 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)