Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Porto Alegre (Centro Historico), Hotel Embaixador is within a 10-minute walk of Sao Pedro Theater and Porto Alegre Public Market. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Rio Grande do Sul Museum of Art and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Moinhos de Vento Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 182 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a hair salon.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. This hotel has 9 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Hair salon
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center