With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton New York Downtown, you'll be centrally located in New York, within a 5-minute walk of Battery Park and Wall Street. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from National September 11 Memorial and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from One World Trade Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 399 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Battery Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Wall Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
National September 11 Memorial - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
One World Trade Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Brooklyn Bridge - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Brooklyn Bridge Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ellis Island - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Washington Square Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
New York University - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
5th Avenue - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Bleecker Street - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Whitney Museum of American Art - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Union Square Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Liberty State Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Statue of Liberty - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 33.9 km / 21.1 mi
Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 24.1 km / 15 mi
New York, NY (NYS-Skyports Seaplane Base) - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Teterboro, NJ (TEB) - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton New York Downtown is New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 18 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 6.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 6.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)