With a stay at Hyatt Herald Square New York, you'll be centrally located in New York, within a 10-minute walk of Empire State Building and Macy's. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Times Square and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Rockefeller Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This Beaux Arts hotel also features concierge services and a television in a common area.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Hyatt Herald Square New York, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
5th Avenue - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Empire State Building - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Macy's - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Flatiron Building - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Madison Square Garden - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Bryant Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Times Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
New Amsterdam Theater - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
New York Times Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Broadway - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Grand Central Terminal - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Minskoff Theater - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shubert Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
St. James Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
LaGuardia Airport (LGA) - 16.2 km / 10 mi
John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK) - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
New York, NY (NYS-Skyports Seaplane Base) - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Teterboro, NJ (TEB) - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Herald Square New York is LaGuardia Airport (LGA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. This property does not accept prepaid credit, debit, or gift cards for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines; the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines; the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQIA friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 75.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby