Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Laghetto Pedras Altas in Gramado (Planalto), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Mini Mundo and 6 minutes from Black Lake Park. This hotel is 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from Gramado Zoo and 8.5 mi (13.8 km) from Caracol State Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 106 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
At Hotel Laghetto Pedras Altas, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests may contact this property in advance to reserve a baby stroller. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 22.90 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.14 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A nightly tourism fee of BRL 2 is collected at the property. The fee does not apply to residents of Gramado, Brazil. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- -Children's pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool