Located in Gramado (Planalto), Hotel Laghetto Pedras Altas is within a 15-minute walk of Mini Mundo and Gramado Covered Street. This hotel is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Snowland Park and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Orchids Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Hotel Laghetto Pedras Altas, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Orchids Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Casa do Colono Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rotula of Flags - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Etnias Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Joaquina Rita Bier Lake - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Gramado Central Avenue - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Mini Mundo - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Nicoletti Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sao Pedro Church - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Blooming Clock Church - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palace of Festivals - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Gramado City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Gramado Covered Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Centro Municipal de Cultura I - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Belvedere Viewpoint - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Caxias do Sul (CXJ-Aeroporto Hugo Cantergiani) - 65.3 km / 40.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests may contact this property in advance to reserve a baby stroller.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.44 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A nightly tourism fee of BRL 2 is collected at the property. The fee does not apply to residents of Gramado, Brazil.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 24.90 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Free bicycles on site