With a stay at The Iroquois New York, you'll be centrally located in New York, steps from 5th Avenue and 3 minutes by foot from Times Square. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Broadway and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Bryant Park.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 117 guestrooms, featuring heated floors and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
5th Avenue - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Times Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Broadway - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bryant Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Minskoff Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shubert Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. James Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Majestic Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
New Amsterdam Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Music Box Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Radio City Music Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
New York Public Library - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Grand Central Terminal - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Richard Rodgers Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Teterboro, NJ (TEB) - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Linden, NJ (LDJ) - 37.6 km / 23.3 mi
The preferred airport for The Iroquois New York is New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 75 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available