Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Ibis Styles Umuarama is located in Umuarama.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The preferred airport for Ibis Styles Umuarama is Maringa (MGF-Silvio Name Junior Regional) - 181.4 km / 112.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: BRL 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: BRL 50 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel