Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Internacional Palace Hotel in Recife (Boa Viagem), you'll be steps from Boa Viagem Beach and 14 minutes by foot from Recife Shopping Center. This 4-star hotel is 14.3 mi (23 km) from Itaipava Arena Pernambuco and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Third Garden of Boa Viagem.
Make yourself at home in one of the 248 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy international cuisine at Orla Bar e Restaurante, a beachfront restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 17 per day
- Extended parking fee: BRL 17 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Swimming pool