Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Aspen Suites Hotel Haines places you in the heart of Haines, within a 5-minute walk of Haines Borough Public Library and Hammer Museum. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Sheldon Museum and Cultural Center and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from American Bald Eagle Foundation Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Haines Borough Public Library - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Hammer Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sheldon Museum and Cultural Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
American Bald Eagle Foundation Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Southeast Alaska State Fair - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Haines-Skagway Fast Ferry - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Fort William H. Seward - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Alaska Indian Arts - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mount Ripinski - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Chilkoot Lake - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Valley of the Eagles Golf Links - 28.7 km / 17.9 mi
Red Onion Saloon Brothel Museum - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
Chilkat Bald Eagle Reserve - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
Captain William Moore Cabin - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
Trail of '98 Museum - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Haines, AK (HNS) - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Skagway, AK (SGY) - 32.2 km / 20 mi
The preferred airport for Aspen Suites Hotel Haines is Haines, AK (HNS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
Guests arriving outside of regular check-in hours can use the exterior call box for check-in assistance. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 4 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available