Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at RDG Hotel places you in the heart of Managua, within a 5-minute drive of Los Robles Park and Galerias Santo Domingo Shopping Center. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from National Autonomous University of Nicaragua and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Japones Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This Beaux Arts hotel also features a television in a common area and a ballroom. The shuttle (surcharge) will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.Dining
For dinner or brunch, stop by EL VIENTO, a bar that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Managua? This hotel has 753 square feet (70 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Los Robles Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
National Autonomous University of Nicaragua - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Japones Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Central American University - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Managua Metropolitan Cathedral - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Galerias Santo Domingo Shopping Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
National University of Engineering - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tiscapa Lagoon - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Sandino Monument - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Loma de Tiscapa National Historical Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Plaza Inter - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
National Arboretum - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
National Palace - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Trabajador Nicaraguense Monument - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Multicentro Las Americas Shopping Center - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
The preferred airport for RDG Hotel is Managua (MGA-Augusto C. Sandino Intl.) - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 5 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 34
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Conference space size (meters) - 70
- -Conference space size (feet) - 753
- -Luggage storage