When you stay at Hotel Boutique City Center in Bogotá, you'll be in the entertainment district, a 3-minute drive from U.S. Embassy Bogotá and 8 minutes from Corferias. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from National University of Colombia and 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Corferias - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Agora Bogotá Convention Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
National University of Colombia - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
U.S. Embassy Bogotá - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cundinamarca Government Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Attorney General's Building - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Administrative Court of Cundinamarca - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Calima Shopping Mall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Park Way - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
El Cubo Business and Recreation Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Paloquemao - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Centro Comercial Galerias, Bogota - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Gran Estacion Shopping Mall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Estadio Nemesio Camacho - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Boutique City Center is El Dorado Intl. Airport (BOG) - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6 AM to 10 AM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 5800 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 25000 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 25000.00 (one-way), (from 6 to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 80000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no