With a stay at Bonita Bay Concept Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Santa Marta, within a 15-minute drive of Parque de Los Novios and Taganga Beach. This beach hotel is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Tayrona National Natural Park and 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from Rodadero Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Eduardo Santos Stadium - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Santa Marta Theater - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mayorship of Santa Marta - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tairona Gold Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
San Juan Cultural Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Town Hall - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Customs House - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Parque de Los Novios - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Santa Marta Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Camellón Rodrigo de Bastidas Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Simon Bolivar Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Old San Juan de Dios Hospital Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Marina Santa Marta - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Bahia de Santa Marta - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Bonita Bay Concept Hotel is Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- The guestrooms and property amenities at this property are not accessible to wheelchairs at this time.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- There is no hot water on site.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: COP 100000 per stay
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 35000 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Wheelchair accessible – no