Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Hostel Vila Mariana in Sao Paulo (Vila Mariana), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Ibirapuera Park and Sao Paulo Cultural Center. This hostel is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall and 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from Municipal Theatre of São Paulo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 160 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas