Located in Edinburgh (Newington), Ashdene House is within a 15-minute drive of Arthur's Seat and Greyfriars Kirk. This 4-star guesthouse is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Princes Street Gardens.Rooms
Stay in one of 5 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a library.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Meadows - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Queen's Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Royal Commonwealth Pool - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
George Square - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
University of Edinburgh - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Potterrow Student Centre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Surgeon's Hall - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Festival Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Greyfriar's Bobby - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Greyfriars Kirk - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
National Museum of Scotland - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
King's Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Grassmarket - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Edinburgh Vaults - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Parliament House - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Ashdene House is Edinburgh Airport (EDI) - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We're Good To Go (UK) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Street parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no