Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at YMCA Three Arches Hotel places you in the heart of Jerusalem, within a 10-minute walk of Mamilla Mall and Jerusalem Great Synagogue. This family-friendly hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Jaffa Gate and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite with fusion cuisine at YMCA Restaurant, a bar where you can take in the garden view. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Montefiore Windmill - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Mamilla Mall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sultan's Pool - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
St. Andrew's Church - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The First Station - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
New Gate - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Jaffa Gate - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ben Yehuda Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Zion Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Christ Church - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Jerusalem Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Church of the Holy Sepulchre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ethiopian Monastery - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for YMCA Three Arches Hotel is Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 53.7 km / 33.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 for adults, USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 35 (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Reception hall
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Meeting rooms - 2
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Indoor pool - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 56
- -Year Built - 1933
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area