Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Nizhny Novgorod, Russky Kapital is within a 10-minute drive of Nizhny Novgorod Aviation Museum and Port Artur. This hotel is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from History Museum of GAZ and 5 mi (8.1 km) from Dubki Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Russky Kapital, a restaurant that specializes in Modern European cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: RUB 180 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: RUB 70 per night
- Extended parking fee: RUB 70 per night
- Pet fee: RUB 500 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 800 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)