Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Wakamizu in Takarazuka, you'll be on a river, within a 15-minute drive of Arima Hot Springs and Mount Rokko. This ryokan is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Hanshin Koshien Stadium and 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Kidzania Koshien Theme Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Sazanka or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The ryokan also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Takarazuka Revue Theater Troupe - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tezuka Osamu Manga Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyoshikojin Seicho-ji - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hanshin Racecourse - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Arima Hot Springs - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Hankyu Nishinomiya Gardens - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Stamp Museum - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Mount Rokko - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Kin no yu - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Cup Noodles Museum - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Nishinomiya Shrine - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Hanshin Koshien Stadium - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Koshien History Museum - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Kidzania Koshien Theme Park - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
LaLaport Koshien - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 64.8 km / 40.3 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Wakamizu is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 7:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Children age 2 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals and futons are not included in the room rate for children who stay free.
Children booked in Breakfast Included or Half Board rate plans who require extra futons or meals are charged the following fees at the property: JPY 7020 for half board meals, JPY 3780 for breakfast, or 50% of the adult room rate for a futon and meals (halfboard or breakfast, depending on rate plan booked). The extra futon fee is JPY 4980 for children age 2 and younger booked in any rate plan. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7:30 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms