When you stay at Hotel Wakamizu in Takarazuka, you'll be on a river, within a 15-minute drive of Arima Hot Springs and Mount Rokko. This ryokan is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Hanshin Koshien Stadium and 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Kidzania Koshien Theme Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Sazanka or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The ryokan also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Takarazuka Revue Theater Troupe - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tezuka Osamu Manga Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hanshin Racecourse - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Nishinomiya Kitayama Botanical Garden - 8 km / 5 mi
Hankyu Nishinomiya Gardens - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Arima Hot Springs - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Satsukiyama Zoo - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Nishinomiya Shrine - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Itami Sky Park - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
LaLaport Koshien - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Mount Rokko - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Cup Noodles Museum - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Kin no yu - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
Hanshin Koshien Stadium - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Kidzania Koshien Theme Park - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 64.8 km / 40.3 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Wakamizu is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after 7:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7:30 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. Children age 2 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals and futons are not included in the room rate for children who stay free.
Children booked in Breakfast Included or Half Board rate plans who require extra futons or meals are charged the following fees at the property: JPY 7020 for half board meals, JPY 3780 for breakfast, or 50% of the adult room rate for a futon and meals (halfboard or breakfast, depending on rate plan booked). The extra futon fee is JPY 4980 for children age 2 and younger booked in any rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Meeting rooms
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Wheelchair accessible parking