Located in Courtenay, The Old House Hotel & Spa is on the riverwalk, within a 10-minute drive of Crown Isle Resort and Golf Community and Comox Golf Club. This eco-friendly hotel is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Blue Moon Winery and 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from Filberg Heritage Lodge and Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Courtenay? This hotel features 1150 square feet (107 square meters) of event facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Courtenay and District Museum and Paleontology Centre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Courtenay and District Memorial Outdoor Pool - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
I-Hos Gallery - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
St. Joseph General Hospital - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Crown Isle Resort and Golf Community - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Comox Municipal Marina - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Blue Moon Winery - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Comox Golf Club - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Filberg Heritage Lodge and Park - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Seal Bay Nature Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Vancouver Island Visitor Centre - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Comox Air Force Museum - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
40 Knots Winery - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Forbidden Studios and Outdoor Gallery - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Comox Ferry Terminal - 9.7 km / 6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Comox, BC (YQQ-Comox Valley) - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Campbell River, BC (YBL) - 44.7 km / 27.7 mi
Powell River, BC (YPW) - 43.2 km / 26.8 mi
Cortes Bay, BC (YCF-Cortes Island) - 99.5 km / 61.8 mi
Mansons Landing, BC (YMU) - 94.3 km / 58.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Old House Hotel & Spa is Comox, BC (YQQ-Comox Valley).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
If you are planning to arrive after 4:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 2 percent of room rate
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Ski storage
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Airport transportation
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Water dispenser
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1150
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Conference space size (meters) - 107
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible parking