Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Japamala Resort in Tioman Island, you'll be within the vicinity of Asah Waterfall. This 4.5-star resort is within the region of Juara Turtle Project and Kampung Juara Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and DVD players. Rooms have private balconies. 32-inch flat-screen televisions can provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities, which include an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite with Asian cuisine at Tamarind Restaurant, one of the resort's 3 restaurants. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The room pictures shown are an indication of the room category only. Each room is unique and laid out differently and may therefore be different from the picture. No refunds or compensation will be given for any room cancellations arising from a change or cancellation to the ferry or flight schedule to Tioman Island. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 13 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 April 2018 to 31 July 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -On private beach
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool