Best Western Wayside Inn
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Best Western Wayside Inn in Wetaskiwin, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Reynolds-Alberta Museum and Wetaskiwin and District Heritage Museum. This eco-friendly hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Wetaskiwin City Hall and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Manluk Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at The O'Brians, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Planning an event in Wetaskiwin? This hotel has 8670 square feet (805 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10.00 and CAD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 5 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free self parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property