When you stay at The Glencoe Inn in Ballachulish, you'll be on a lake, a 1-minute drive from Lochaber Geopark and 6 minutes from Loch Linnhe. This 4-star inn is 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from Ben Nevis and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Loch Leven.Rooms
Stay in one of 15 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Glencoe Gathering Bistro, one of the inn's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lochaber Geopark - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Loch Leven - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Glen Coe Visitor Centre - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
The Dragons Tooth Golf Course - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Pixel Spirits Distillery - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Loch Linnhe - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
The Ice Factor - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Buchaille Etive Mor - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Highland Titles Nature Reserve - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Glen Coe Mountain Resort - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Lochaber Geopark Visitor Centre - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
West Highland Museum - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Belford Hospital - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Inverlochy Castle - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
Ben Nevis Distillery - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Glencoe Inn is Glasgow Intl. Airport (GLA) - 133.5 km / 82.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 15.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, GBP 7.50 and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 12 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible parking