Located in Smithers, Prestige Hudson Bay Lodge is within a 5-minute drive of Bulkley Valley Museum and Smithers Golf & Country Club. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Ski Smithers and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Call Lake Provincial Park.Rooms
Stay in one of 96 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include barbecue grills and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Noir Kitchen and Bar, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bulkley Valley Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Smithers Golf & Country Club - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ski Smithers - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Call Lake Provincial Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Driftwood Canyon Provincial Park - 13.8 km / 8.5 mi
Tyhee Lake Provincial Park - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Babine Mountains Provincial Park - 16.2 km / 10 mi
Skyline Triple Chair Lift - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Boulder Creek Provincial Park - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
The preferred airport for Prestige Hudson Bay Lodge is Smithers, BC (YYD-Smithers Regional) - 7 km / 4.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- This property does not allow guests 18 and younger to access the fitness facility.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Eco-friendly cleaning products used
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Free bicycles on site
- -Mountain biking nearby