Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Okura Frontier Hotel Ebina, you'll be centrally located in Ebina, just a 4-minute walk from Ebina Central Park and 5 minutes by foot from Vina Walk. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from LaLaport EBINA and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Kenritsu Sagamisansen Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The name of this property will be changing to Rembrandt Hotel Ebina as of December 1, 2018. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1960 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Swimming pool