With a stay at Manoir Hovey in North Hatley, you'll be 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Lac Massawippi and 8.9 mi (14.2 km) from Vieux Clocher. This 5-star hotel is 9 mi (14.5 km) from Memphremagog Lake Beach and 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Escapades Memphrémagog.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and espresso makers. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Le Hatley, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Piggery Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Lac Massawippi - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Epopee de Capelton - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Waterville Golf Club - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Magog River Gorge - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Lake Memphremagog - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Merry House - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Vieux Clocher - 14.2 km / 8.9 mi
Memphremagog Lake Beach - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Escapades Memphrémagog - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Karting Orford - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Le Monde de TiKito Family Fun Center - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Magog Marine - 16 km / 10 mi
Labyrinthe Magog - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
University of Sherbrooke - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL) - 152.8 km / 95 mi
Newport, VT (EFK-Newport State) - 57.4 km / 35.7 mi
The preferred airport for Manoir Hovey is Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 40 for adults and CAD 28 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 60 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Meeting rooms
- -Spa services on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free valet parking
- -Ski passes available
- -Business services
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls