With a stay at Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Southampton, within a 10-minute drive of University of Southampton and Southampton City Golf Course. This spa hotel is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Paultons Family Theme Park - Home of Peppa Pig World and 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Southampton Cruise Terminal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by The Restaurant, a restaurant that specializes in regional cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Southampton City Golf Course - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
University of Southampton - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Romsey Golf Club - 4 km / 2.5 mi
University Hospital Southampton - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Woodmill Outdoor Activities Centre - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Riverside Park - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
The Rapids - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Southampton Solent University - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Frankie's Fun Factory - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Broadlands Estate - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Southampton City Art Gallery - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Civic Centre - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Sir Harold Hillier Gardens - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Mayflower Theatre - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
NST City, Nuffield Southampton Theatres - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Southampton (SOU) - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel is Southampton (SOU).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Please note that children aged 17 years and under are only permitted to use the property's swimming pool between 3 PM - 5:30 PM on weekends and bank holidays.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests 17 years and younger must be supervised by an adult at all times in the Health Club, and are only permitted to use the swimming pool between 3 PM and 5:30 PM on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We Care Clean (Best Western) guidelines.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQIA friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.25 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Steam room
- -Fitness facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Swimming pool
- -Full-service spa
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking