Yokohama Royal Park Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Yokohama Royal Park Hotel in Yokohama (Minatomirai), you'll be steps from Landmark Tower and 5 minutes by foot from Yokohama Museum of Art. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Yokohama Cosmo World and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Yokohama Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 603 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at SHIKITEI, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Yokohama? This hotel has 15715 square feet (1460 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3564 for adults and JPY 1782 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1550 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
- -Free wired Internet