Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel in Mariposa, you'll be a 4-minute walk from Mariposa County's Old Stone Jail and within a 5-minute drive of Mariposa County Visitor Center. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Mariposa Museum and History Center and 2 mi (3.2 km) from California State Mining and Mineral Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a spa tub and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests driving to the property should be aware of seasonal road closures. Hwy 120 (Tioga Pass) closes October through late June, restricting east-to-west travel across the park. Yosemite's eastern gate and Tuolumne Meadows are not accessible when Tioga Pass is closed. Guests are advised to check local weather and road conditions/closures with the California Department of Transportation before travel. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Conference space
- -Free breakfast
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Swimming pool
- -Vending machine
- -Pool sun loungers