When you stay at Naxos Magic Village Hotel in Naxos, you'll be by the sea, within a 5-minute drive of Agia Anna Beach and Agios Prokopios Beach. This beach aparthotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Plaka Beach and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Agios Georgios Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. This aparthotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Naxos Magic Village Hotel, a poolside restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mediterranean Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Naxos and Lesser Cyclades - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Aegean Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Agios Prokopios Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Aqua Fun Water Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Agia Anna Beach - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Agios Georgios Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Maragas Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Plaka Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Naxos Archaeological Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Naxos Kastro - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Folk Museum Collection - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Panagia Myrtidiotissa Church - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Temple of Apollo - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
The Portara - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Naxos (JNX-Naxos Island National) - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Mykonos (JMK-Mykonos Island National) - 53.2 km / 33.1 mi
Parikia (PAS-Paros National) - 46.6 km / 29 mi
The preferred airport for Naxos Magic Village Hotel is Naxos (JNX-Naxos Island National).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 1:00 AM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after noon please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6 and EUR 12 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free parking nearby
- -Swim-up bar
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Street parking
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Distance from property (meters) - 50