Naxos Magic Village Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Naxos Magic Village Hotel in Naxos, you'll be by the sea, within a 15-minute drive of Agios Georgios Beach and Plaka Beach. This beach aparthotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Agios Prokopios Beach and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Aqua Fun Water Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Naxos Magic Village Hotel, a poolside restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Agios Prokopios Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Aqua Fun Water Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Agios Georgios Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Maragas Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Plaka Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Naxos Archaeological Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Panagia Myrtidiotissa Church - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Naxos Kastro - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Folk Museum Collection - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Port of Naxos - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Moni Chrysostomou - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Mikri Vigla Beach - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Eggares Olive Press Museum - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Kouros Statue - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Bazeos Tower - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Naxos (JNX-Naxos Island National) - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Parikia (PAS-Paros National) - 53.4 km / 33.2 mi
Mykonos (JMK-Mykonos Island National) - 53.6 km / 33.3 mi
The preferred airport for Naxos Magic Village Hotel is Naxos (JNX-Naxos Island National).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 1 AM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6 and EUR 12 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- Self parking
- Lending library access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 19 December and 27 April.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Swim-up bar
- -Number of floors - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 45
- -Number of buildings/towers - 12
- -Year Built - 1997