With a stay at The Tokyo Station Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, just a 3-minute walk from Marunouchi Building and 9 minutes by foot from Tokyo International Forum. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Imperial Garden Theatre and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite at Ken Takase, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marunouchi Building - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ginza Six - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
National Diet Building - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 68.1 km / 42.3 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Tokyo Station Hotel is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Check-in may be slow from 3 PM to 5 PM due to a high volume of guests. Additional fees apply to children 4 - 12 years old for breakfast when sharing existing bedding in twin rooms and double rooms. Guests may be subject to health screenings for COVID-19 at the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 5085 for adults and JPY 2543 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2100 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 1000 per person, per day and includes use of: fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available