Archipelago Hostel Old Town is centrally located in Stockholm, a 3-minute walk from Nobel Museum and 5 minutes by foot from Stockholm Palace. This hostel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Royal Swedish Opera and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Stockholm City Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities
This smoke-free hostel was built in 1785.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stortorget - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Nobel Museum - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Stockholm Cathedral - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
House of Nobility - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Stockholm Palace - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Riddarholmen Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Armoury - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Stockholm City Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Medieval Stockholm - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sodra Teatern - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Drottninggatan - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Mosebacke Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Swedish Opera - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Stockholm City Theatre - 1 km / 0.7 mi
King's Garden - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) - 43.6 km / 27.1 mi
Stockholm (BMA-Bromma) - 10.1 km / 6.2 mi
Nykoping (NYO-Stockholm - Skavsta) - 102.6 km / 63.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within the same city as the property will not be allowed to check in. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 5 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Towels/sheets: SEK 65 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out