Sabie River Bush Lodge
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Cork, Sabie River Bush Lodge is in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Sabie Sand Game Reserve and Sabi Sands Game Reserve. This lodge is 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Phabeni Gate, Kruger National Park and 11.2 mi (18 km) from Paul Kruger Statue.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
You can experience a safari, and enjoy a seasonal outdoor pool. This lodge also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite with African cuisine at Gecko Lapa, a restaurant which features a bar and a pool view. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 8 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from January to December.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: ZAR 140 for adults and ZAR 70 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 680 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 680.00 (one-way), (from 2 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free self parking
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas