Located in Nagoya (Naka Ward), Dormy Inn Premium Nagoya Sakae Natural Hot Spring is within a 10-minute walk of Nagoya City Science Museum and Oasis 21. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Osu and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Nagoya TV Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 212 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hatago serving guests of Dormy Inn Premium Nagoya Sakae Natural Hot Spring. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chubu Electric Power Science Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hisaya Odori Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sunshine Sakae - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nagoya City Science Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shirakawa Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nagoya City Art Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Oasis 21 - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osu - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
International Design Centre Nagoya - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ecopal Nagoya - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Aichi Arts Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nagoya TV Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hisaya-oodori Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hoshoinosu-kannon Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO) - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
Komaki Airport (NKM) - 13 km / 8.1 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn Premium Nagoya Sakae Natural Hot Spring is Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, guests with large tattoos are not permitted to use the facilities. Guests with tattoos may use the bathing facilities if their tattoos are smaller than 3.15 inches (8 centimeters) by 5.11 inches (13 centimeters) and are covered with a sticker provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property's hot springs is closed 10 AM-2 PM each day
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1800 for adults and JPY 900 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1600.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Water dispenser
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking