When you stay at Mantra Lake Tekapo in Lake Tekapo, you'll be on a lake, within a 10-minute walk of Lake Tekapo and Church of the Good Shepherd. This 4-star apartment is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Tekapo Springs and 23 mi (37 km) from Lake Pukaki.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as microwaves and washers/dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This apartment also features complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Tekapo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cowans Hill Walkway - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sheepdog Statue - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of the Good Shepherd - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dark Sky Project - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tekapo Springs - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Mount John Lookout - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Mount John Observatory - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Roundhill Ski Area - 33.4 km / 20.7 mi
Lake Pukaki - 37 km / 23 mi
Fairlie Heritage Museum - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Fairlie Golf Course - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
McLean Park - 42.9 km / 26.7 mi
Lake Pukaki Information Center - 48 km / 29.8 mi
The preferred airport for Mantra Lake Tekapo is Christchurch Intl. Airport (CHC) - 222 km / 138 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5:30 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Hot springs access available from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Bureau Veritas (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby