Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Campestre Las Camelias in Montenegro, you'll be 2 mi (3.3 km) from National Coffee Park and 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Parque Los Arrieros. This family-friendly resort is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Plaza de Bolivar and 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Centenario Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools or 3 spa tubs and enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a nightclub. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy international cuisine at Camelia Real, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Pet fee: COP 35000 per pet, per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -Free water park access
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Picnic area
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Tennis on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk